Friday, February 19, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself, My Name Is...

NYe., N to the Y e... lol

Whats good ya'll? Its taken me a while to get my 1st post up here, but I figured I should do a little intro...

So basically this blog for me will be an outlet to get out my random thoughts and ideas, things that go on in my mind, how I view the world, my likes/dislikes... you get the picture...

Here are my some of my ultimate goals:
1. Share dope music with the world (PF! Yeah!)
2. Photo-blog, I've always had an interest in photography, and sometimes when looking through a lens I see some pretty interesting things
3. Create videos, just got an editing program, so some new vids should be appearing on here randomly
4. Share my interest, my mind, my life, just give the world some insight into the man that they will all get to know musically...

That's pretty much it, I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with ya'll, hope ya enjoy it.

Today is also the anniversary of the passing of a really good friend of mine, so I'm especially reminded to live for each moment cause....


...Now Never Ends...
-NYe.

No comments:

Post a Comment