Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have a favor to ask you…

I LOVE summer in New York City, partly because of all of the live music I get to catch. This month alone I have already seen Janelle Monae, Erykah Badu, Sever The Means, The Roots (with surprise guests Money Makin' Jam Boys, Joss Stone, Bilal, Freeway, Dry Eye and others), Talib Kweli (with surprise guests Pharoahe Monch, Estelle and Red Cafe) Common, and Gil Scott Heron (with surprise guest Common) these have all been amazing shows and it been a tradition all my life to go to as many concerts as possible every summer. With that said I have a small favor to ask our readers…









…can you buy me a ticket?

This show is going to be so awesome. Really a historic must see.
I missed Bonaroo, don't know if I'm going to catch Warped Tour this year so somebody buy me a ticket.

In return you'll get a backstage pass to the Grammys*.


Think about it, thanks.


/.Eyes Always Open.\

- Jag-Ra



*estimated prize delivery 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment